Grow Shetland Courses for Beginner Growers
We have spaces available on two up-coming courses:
- Getting started this course looks at deciding where to grow, preparing to grow, growing mediums (compost/soil etc) sourcing seeds and plants:
- Saturday 1st May at 3-4pm + time for questions
- NOW FULL Tuesday 4th May at 7-8pm + time for questions
- Making it work this course covers what plants need to grow well, how to sow and plant up and watering
- Saturday 8th May at 3-4pm + time for questions
- NOW FULL Tuesday 11th May at 7-8pm + time for questions
All courses are free to Shetland residents.
Sessions are run live online via Zoom with two trainers. You will require internet access to view information slides during the event. If this format is not available to you, please get in touch to discuss how we can share the course content with you.
To book a place on any of the courses please email with your preferred date(s). We will confirm your place and send the link to join.
If you have specific requests for topics you’d like training on, please message and let us know. We’ll see what we can do, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org